he agile F-14 was one of the world's most capable and powerful interceptors for over 30 years and achieved a legendary reputation with the US Navy. Especially the ability to carry a large arsenal of weapons made it famous, especially the AIM-54 Phoenix guided missile. Maximum speed: over Mach 2.
- Structured surfaces with countersunk sheet metal joints
- Detailed cockpit
- Movable swivel blades
- Running gear optionally retracted or extended
- 2 Phoenix guided missiles
- 2 Sidewinder guided missiles
- Decals for 2 versions of the VF-84 Jolly Rogers, US-Navy